Wednesday 25 May 2011

EYS Edinburgh 2011

Saturday was the first round of the European Youth Series, it was held in Edinburgh. On Friday night I was told I was climbing 28Th. I was happy about that because it gave me plenty time to get warmed up and could watch some of the good competitors in youth A. As I was warming up I pulled a muscle in my back which did not affect my climbing but was sore.

The first climb was on the old competition wall (the white one), and i managed to get 23rd position as it was a hard move onto the second volume. The second climb was up the center of the new completion wall (the big orange one). It was a supper pumpy route and i got flash pump then fell off, but manged to get 24th position.

I got 24th position in Youth A Lead this year, I am kinda happy but i could have done better. for my next competition i am going to work on my endurance so i don't get flash pumped again.

No comments: