Sunday 5 April 2009

Duntelchaig

Today I went to Duntelchaig climbing and after climbing on Friday evening there I wanted to go back and climb Sweeney's Crack 15m severe. I started climbing up Sweeney's Crack and finished up Bent peg HVS. When I got to about two meters below the top I had to do a big rock over to get to the next hold.

Next I wanted to have a go at Slings E1 5b**. I managed to get about two moves from the top
before having to come off as I could see no way of getting the last couple of moves. :(


2 comments:

Granite City Rock Stars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granite City Rock Stars said...

good effort on slings stevie!
i thought it was well scary traversing out right from the corner to get to the position you're in in the photo. nice one :)
Anna