Sunday 6 July 2008

Polldubh Climbing

After camping in Glen Nevis campsite last night we got up at about 8 O'clock had some breakfast and packed the tent away. We got to Polldubh at about 11:00 We headed for Repton buttress as the crags were quite busy and this was the nearest, My plan was to lead as many routes as I could but it was difficult because there was three of us climbing, myself, dad & Nikki. We only managed two routes. The first route I done was Three Pines 30m Mild Severe* we done it in two pitches because there were three of us on a 50m rope.

Ellen,Julian & Larry also managed down and managed a few climbs as well.





Then we done Tyke's Climb 10m VDiff finnishing up Repton Ridge Diff we done it in two pitches as well. I climbed the first Pitch "really easy"


Then set off for the second pitch


We all really enjoyed the day and I can't weight until I go Back..

No comments: